Don Romano has been an active member of the Garden City Kiwanis Club since 2010. He served in many roles including the President for 2013 and 2014.
He has been a mortgage professional for over 30 years and regularly contributes time to community service.
Visit his Zillow page for a selection of recent customer feedback.
• Neighborhood Lending Certified by Bank of America since 2009.
• Served on the Federal Reserve Bank of New York’s Long Island Purchase Process Initiative Task Force 1996 through 1998.
• New York Association of Mortgage Brokers (NYAMB) serving 2 terms as president 1996/1997 and 2005/2006.
• Served on and chaired Legislative and Education Committees over the years as well as served as the President of the Long Island Chapter of the NYAMB.
• National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) serving as their Secretary 1997/1998
• Certified by the Coalition for Debtor Education to offer their Making Sense of Cents: A Guide to Financial Management.
• Certified by Freddie Mac to teach CreditSmart.
• Kiwanis Club of Garden City, serving as their President in 2013 and 2014.
• Nassau Community College Foundation’s Business Council Member since 2015, serving as the Chair of their Business Networking Committee.
• Recipient of the President’s Volunteer Service Award in 2015.